Barleylands Craft Village
Entry to the barleylands Craft Village is FREE and is open throughout the year between Tuesday and Sunday.
Offering over 60 differents crafts you can find everything from iron forging, to needle work and glass blowing.
There are a whole range of events throughout the year at Barleylands Farm including a farmers market (second Saturday of the month) and regular Brocante Markets too.
Click on a category below to find a Craft Village businesses or use the search facility.
- New metal tree sculpture is unveiled in Billericay
- Mill Meadows Society wins National Lottery support for new Trail
- Plans for flats at Elizabeth Cottage thrown out
- Billericay Town owner Glenn Tamplin saved this father and ex-RAF engineer from homelessness and unemployment
- Billericay losses £250k refurb budget to Wickford