Barleylands Craft Village
Entry to the barleylands Craft Village is FREE and is open throughout the year between Tuesday and Sunday.
Offering over 60 differents crafts you can find everything from iron forging, to needle work and glass blowing.
There are a whole range of events throughout the year at Barleylands Farm including a farmers market (second Saturday of the month) and regular Brocante Markets too.
Click on a category below to find a Craft Village businesses or use the search facility.
- Basildon axe OAPs' Careline service six days after it saved an elderly woman's life, claiming private companies will be cheaper
- Basildon Council bin collection plans put on hold after consultation
- Billericay boss pleased for fans following thumping Ryman League Cup progress
- Elizabeth Cottage in Billericay is sold at auction and this is how much it was bought for
- Billericay Indian restaurant facing £60,000 fine after three illegal workers arrested in raid