Barleylands Craft Village
Entry to the barleylands Craft Village is FREE and is open throughout the year between Tuesday and Sunday.
Offering over 60 differents crafts you can find everything from iron forging, to needle work and glass blowing.
There are a whole range of events throughout the year at Barleylands Farm including a farmers market (second Saturday of the month) and regular Brocante Markets too.
Click on a category below to find a Craft Village businesses or use the search facility.
- Tamplin confirms red card for cheerleaders
- Over 100 Ferrari models travel through Billericay in 70th Anniversary parade
- Billericay restaurant raided by immigration officers
- Outdoor cinema events at Lake Meadows and Barleylands
- Ramsden Heath four mile detour due to collapsed road causing fury as it has lasted since February