The Essex Country Show offers a whole host of things to do for all the family and with various shows throughout the day in the arena you will not be disappointed.
Held in September each year, this once informal gathering of steam engines and farming families is now the largest event of its type in South Essex with an average visitor attendance of around 35,000 people over the last 6 years.
There is a whole host of activities, exhibitions, displays and a diverse selection of over 200 craft and trade stands.
Visit the official website here: http://www.barleylands.co.uk/essex-country-show
10th & 11th September 2015
Attractions and demonstrations
The Essex Country Show will showcase the best of rural Essex with steam engines, working heavy horses, stunt bike displays, musical entertainment and vintage car displays.
- Steam Engines & Model Engines
- Working Heavy Horses
- Specialist Food Hall
- Vintage Steam Fair
- Children's Amusements
- Craft Marquees
- Vintage Tractors
- Rural Craft Demonstrations
- Stationary Engines
- The Sheep Sheering Show
- Threshing Demonstration
- Vintage Cars, Commercials & Motorcycles
- Punch & Judy
- Model Boats & Planes
- Small Animal Displays
- Arena Events
- Polly's Parrots Roadshow
- Over 180 Trade Stands
- View exhibitors: http://www.barleylands.co.uk/essex-country-show/exhibitors/
- Directions and facilities: http://www.barleylands.co.uk/essex-country-show/directions-facilities/
- Tickets and camping: http://www.barleylands.co.uk/essex-country-show/tickets-and-stay/