Billericay provides a number of pay & display car parks, on road parking and private parking through schemes like JustPark.
We have provided key details for public car parks in Billericay below including opening times and associated charges.
There is on street park along the High Street and side roads. Please read the signs to find out if any parking restrictions apply.
Car parks in Billericay
Billericay High Street (rear of Iceland) - Pay & Display & Season Tickets
- Opening times: Monday - Friday 8.00am - 6.00pm | Saturday 8am-9.30am
- Short stay only - no more than 2 hours
Weatherspoons car park
- 3 hours maximum
Radford Cresent (Opposite Railway Station) - Pay & Display & Season Tickets
- Opening times: Monday - Friday 8.00am - 6.00pm
- Long stay only
Lake Meadows - Pay & Display
- Opening times: Monday - Friday 9.30 - 10.00am and 3.00pm - 3.30pm
- 20p per session tickets available from 9.15 and 14.15 respectively
Billericay Railway Station parking
- Season tickets available, sliding scale of charges for casual users based on day & time of parking. Administered by National Car Parks
For additional information consider visiting the Billericay Town Council website