Billericay Town Football Club was formed in 1880 making it one of the oldest clubs in Essex. The club has a regular following of loyal supporters and is a great family attraction for the town.
Below you will find information on the clubs up and coming fixtures, clubhouse hire and supporters association.
Billericay LTC is a modern progressive tennis club located in the town of Billericay in Essex. We have some of the most modern tennis club facilities in Essex.
The aim of the club is to provide the facilities for its members and visitors to play and enjoy tennis at a competitive and social level. Billericay LTC prides itself on being a friendly club and welcomes new members, visiting players and guests to enjoy the club’s facilities.
- New metal tree sculpture is unveiled in Billericay
- Mill Meadows Society wins National Lottery support for new Trail
- Plans for flats at Elizabeth Cottage thrown out
- Billericay Town owner Glenn Tamplin saved this father and ex-RAF engineer from homelessness and unemployment
- Billericay losses £250k refurb budget to Wickford