[message_box title="Note" type="error" close="yes/no"]If you continue to browse and consume content on our website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.[/message_box]
Use of the Site beyond that expressly permitted by these Terms, is unauthorised and unlawful. We have the right to modify these Terms at any time.
All content provided on the Site is provided free of charge to it's users. Any content is provided in good faith that it is correct at time of publishing and although we do everything we can to publish accurate data and information, we cannot guarantee that all information is accurate and therefore we exclude any liability for loss of earnings from using information published on the Site.
The information in the Content of the Site (including text, images, links, video and audio) may be updated, but may at times be out of date. We accept no responsibility for keeping the Content up to date, and no liability for any failure to do so. No liability is accepted for any errors, or for any losses that may be incurred if any Content is relied on.
Content is provided for general reference only and any view's expressed on external websites are not necessarily the views of billericayessex.co.uk and its editors/partners/sponsors/advertisers.
Except as stated below, the contents of this Site may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means without our prior express written permission, or a direct link back to the Site (www.billericayessex.co.uk)
- You may print or download to disk the contents of an individual page of this Site for the purpose of private and personal non-commercial use. You may also permit your computer to make an electronically stored, transient copy of Content from the Site for the purpose of viewing it while connected to the Internet only. However, you may only make one copy of any Content.
- You may not distribute, display or copy any Content to third parties including (but not limited to) 'caching' any Content from the Site for access by third parties, and 'mirroring' any Content on this Site.
- You must ensure that your use of the Site and of any Content is in no way unlawful, and you will fully indemnify us against any liability we may incur as a result of any use by you which is unlawful, or which is in breach of these terms.
- Photos posted on the Site are property of the owner and where users of the Site submit photos, they will be credited in the description. Any use of photos from the Site in other content, material or publication must be credited to www.billericayessex.co.uk (The Site).
Intellectual Property Rights
The copyright of any Content remain the property of the Site or of the copyright owners (as the case may be). Under no circumstances will you have any claim to copyright or ownership of any intellectual property rights in any Content.
Unless otherwise specified, each author of Content on the Site has asserted his/her moral right pursuant to Section 77 of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 to be identified as the author thereof.
Where required the author (person or organisation) has been refernce in relation to quotations, images.
Messages & Comments
Users of the Site can post comments. All comments posted on this site are the views of their authors and not the Sites. We log the IP addresses of messages/comments made and will make this information available to the authorities if requested.
We moderate and remove any comments/messages with prohibited content. This includes:
- Warez / Piracy / Hacking / Viruses / Illegal mp3's
- Adult / Obscene material
- Swearing which is deemed innapropriate by the editor
- Certain phrases are also filtered by the third party comments application.
- Depictions of Minors / Children
- Illegal Drugs / Terrorism
- Derogatory / Slanderous / Racial / Homophobix Material
- Sharing of passwords / Serial Numbers
- Invasion of privacy / Impersonation of others
- Any other conduct we deem inappropriate
If you post a message, it is your responsibility to make sure that no content on your forum is breaking any of the rules outlined within this document.
You may not put any type of paid advertisements (banners, text links, buttons, popups, popunders, exitpops) within, or linked to your message(s).
Some comments are automatically posted to our Twitter account, www.twitter.com/billericayessex via a third party website.
Currently BillericayEssex.co.uk is available on the following social networking sites:
Views posted on these social networks may not be representative of the town of Billericay or its residents/visitors. In some instances comments may be republished from other users. Everything possible is done to montior any content that is offered and republished by BillericayEssex on a social network.
This website is not affiliated or linked to any local newspaper or organisation.