Barleylands Craft Village
Entry to the barleylands Craft Village is FREE and is open throughout the year between Tuesday and Sunday.
Offering over 60 differents crafts you can find everything from iron forging, to needle work and glass blowing.
There are a whole range of events throughout the year at Barleylands Farm including a farmers market (second Saturday of the month) and regular Brocante Markets too.
Click on a category below to find a Craft Village businesses or use the search facility.
- Powercut in Brentwood and Billericay sees properties left without electricity after underground cable fault
- New additions as Billericay start as they mean to go on
- Billericay mum’s shocking birth to 'see-through' baby who weighed less than a bag of sugar
- The Billericay School maintains "good" rating from Ofsted following latest inspection
- Billericay wife will stand by husband who watched child and animal porn