Barleylands Craft Village
Entry to the barleylands Craft Village is FREE and is open throughout the year between Tuesday and Sunday.
Offering over 60 differents crafts you can find everything from iron forging, to needle work and glass blowing.
There are a whole range of events throughout the year at Barleylands Farm including a farmers market (second Saturday of the month) and regular Brocante Markets too.
Click on a category below to find a Craft Village businesses or use the search facility.
- Billericay fundraisers coax £500 Ford Galaxy over 2,000 miles in 2018 Screwball Rally
- Glenn Tamplin set to stay at Billericay Town after admitting mistakes in Harry Wheeler sacking
- Fire closes Billericay Swimming Pool, in Lake Meadows
- Tamplin puts Billericay Town up for sale, admitting 'I can't take anymore'
- No jail for an ‘easily led’ teen crook from Billericay who led chase by police