Massage Therapy Essex
Sports Massage is the manipulation of the bodies soft tissues (ligaments, tendons, muscles) and it can benefit everyone, not just those who play sport!
Massage can help to alleviate tension, enhance flexibility and range of movement and has been proven to reduce your stress levels.
Benefits of Sports Massage:
- Encourage blood flow to a specific area to enhance nutrients/oxygen to the muscle
- Increase joint range of motion by relieving tightness
- Increase flexibility by warming the tissues and relaxing them
- Eliminate exercise waste products (lactic acid, carbon dioxide, fluid etc).
- Increase sense of well-being, aiding preparation for events or relieving stress/muscle tension
- Decreased chance of injury (less stiffness means less chance of tissue tearing)
- Decrease muscle spasms (often brought on by fatigue)
At Massage Therapy Essex I strive to give a professional service to all clients and have regular discounts on my website and for regular customers.
Please get in touch to book an initial consultation.
- The 7 most romantic restaurants in south Essex according to Trip Advisor
- Necklace containing late wife's ashes stolen from home in Billericay
- Billericay beauty expert, Kayley Cairns named finalist at prestigious industry awards
- Hannakins Farm travellers move to new site in Billericay town centre car park
- How app dubbed 'Tinder for mums' helped a Billericay mother change her life