Local community centre, the Billericay Reading Rooms in a prime high street position is in need of local residence and business help.
The Billericay reading rooms faces an uncertain future. The project is funded by group renting the space, be it for meetings, displays or other purposes. The prime location on Billericay High Street makes it a profitable project for any developer, however the voluntary group which runs the reading rooms is keen to promote its use to local people.
To help support this local community resource, go along to the open day on Saturday 9th April 2011 from 10.30am.
- Billericay pub recognised as having one of the UK's best beer gardens after winning regional competition
- Billericay sex assault: Teen arrested over attack on boy
- Engineer fined £320 for overstaying in Billericay Pure Gym car park despite being a member
- Billericay Cricket Club move clear of drop zone after win
- Tributes flood in for Billericay legend Paul Edwards