An annual event in Stock, just outside of Billericay plays host to over 150 real ales, over 50 ciders, plus a hog roast and BBQ.
The Hoop Beer Festival is a well know local event and this year will run from Friday 27th of May to Saturday 4th of June 2011.
[quote width="auto" align="none" border="#0066cc" color="#0066cc" title="Quoted by organiser Michelle"]Over the past twenty years, the Hoop beer festival has become an annual event, drawing serious beer supping folk from as far away as Norway and Australia. To our knowledge, the festival was the first of it’s kind locally and is well supported each year. For those with different tastes, there is a range of ciders including Scrumpy and Perry’s. Selling more than 18,000 pints of real ale alone in 2005 was a great accomplishment for the Hoop, and not to forget the lager and special drinks for those who tiresome.[/quote]
The Hoop Beer Festical includes:
- The Hoop Beer Festival barbeque.
- Enjoy a good spit-roast at this years festival.
- The crowds relax and enjoy the summer weather on the grass outside the hoop.
- The Beer Festival runs through the summer bank holiday.
- Beer tent for the typical English weather.
To find out more about this great local event please click here.