Billericay Town Football Club was formed in 1880 making it one of the oldest clubs in Essex. The club has a regular following of loyal supporters and is a great family attraction for the town.
Below you will find information on the clubs up and coming fixtures, clubhouse hire and supporters association.
Billericay LTC is a modern progressive tennis club located in the town of Billericay in Essex. We have some of the most modern tennis club facilities in Essex.
The aim of the club is to provide the facilities for its members and visitors to play and enjoy tennis at a competitive and social level. Billericay LTC prides itself on being a friendly club and welcomes new members, visiting players and guests to enjoy the club’s facilities.
- Billericay fundraisers coax £500 Ford Galaxy over 2,000 miles in 2018 Screwball Rally
- Glenn Tamplin set to stay at Billericay Town after admitting mistakes in Harry Wheeler sacking
- Fire closes Billericay Swimming Pool, in Lake Meadows
- Tamplin puts Billericay Town up for sale, admitting 'I can't take anymore'
- No jail for an ‘easily led’ teen crook from Billericay who led chase by police