It is a number of years ago, in 1996, when the sale of the old ground at Mountnessing Road enabled Billericay Cricket Club to move to the new ground in Blunts Wall Road, just behind the Billericay Football ground.
The ground provides two county size pitches, a magnificent clubhouse with indoor nets, good parking facilities and outdoor nets.
The pitches are maintained by a full-time groundsman provided by Essex County Cricket Club who also use the ground for County Second XI and junior County XI fixtures.
Additionally the ground has been used for benefit matches (e.g Nasser Hussain, Mark Ilott and Peter Such) and, in the 2002 season, accommodated the prestigious Bunbury Festival (a national competition organise by David English involving the best 15 year olds from which a number of England Test players have evolved).
Visit the official website here: http://billericaycc.co.uk
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/BillericayCC
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/billericaycc.co.uk/
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/billericaycc/
All Billericay Cricket Club Members
ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTIONS FO
The first winners of 2014 have been drawn for the 120 club with the following winners:
1st prize of £96 Andy Bethell (86)Something for the Weekend?Billericay Cricket Club will be playing host to an extravaganza of cricket over the weekend.
It all kicks off with the Billericay Bowtime taking on Horndon-on-the-Hill in a T20 fixture at the Toby Howe Cricket Ground. Game starts arounWant to know the scores from the international fixtures at BCC?
Follow this link here:
http://www.icc-europe.org/livetournament.php?competitionId=2592The second quarter winners of 2014 have been drawn for the 120 club with the following winners:
More local news
- Council increased tax for Chantry Way Community Centre
- On your marks for Billericay's Soapbox Derby
- Thousands of pounds stolen in Billericay Co-op robbery
- Super sub Liam Hughes sends Billericay Town back to the summit
- Billericay Choral Society announce first concert in 2018 - Spirit of England
- Lake Meadows park
- Mill Meadows
- Billericay Town Council
- Parking in Billericay
- Map of Billericay
- Billericay weather forecast
- Early history of Billericay
- The Pilgrim Fathers
- Billericay Twinning Association
- Norsey Wood
- Queens Park Country Park
- Building of the railway through Billericay
- Transport in Billericay
- Media references
- Billericay Polling stations and constituencies
- Billericay social media pages