Billericay provides a number of pay & display car parks, on road parking and private parking through schemes like JustPark.
We have provided key details for public car parks in Billericay below including opening times and associated charges.
There is on street park along the High Street and side roads. Please read the signs to find out if any parking restrictions apply.
Car parks in Billericay
Billericay High Street (rear of Iceland)
- Monday - Friday 8.00am - 6.00pm
- Saturday 8am - 9.30am
- Up to 1 hour - 50p
- Up to 2 hours - 90p
- Up to 4 hours - £2.50
- Parking is free on a saturday after 9.30am
- Maximum stay 4 hours, no returns permitted for 2 hours.
- Postcode: CM12 9AT
Billericay Radford Cresent
- Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm
- Up to 4 hours £1.50
- All day - £7.00
- Pay & Display is only available after 9.15am.
- Postcode: CM12 0DR
Weatherspoons car park
- 3 hours maximum
- Monday - Friday 9.30 - 10.00am and 3.00pm - 3.30pm
- 20p per session tickets available from 9.15 and 14.15 respectively
Billericay Railway Station parking
- Season tickets available, sliding scale of charges for casual users based on day & time of parking. Administered by National Car Parks (NCP)
- Cheap parking at Billericay Station can be found using a service like JustPark.
Note: billericayesex.co.uk does not take responsibility for the accuracy of this content.