Billericay Town Council is a local authority that is responsible for providing a range of services to the town, including:
- Borough & County Council Services: The council works with the Borough and County Councils to deliver services such as hanging baskets, Christmas lights, public toilets, and play equipment.
- Chantry Centre: The Chantry Centre is the council's headquarters and houses a number of services, including the library, the council chamber, and the town clerk's office.
- Meetings: The council meets regularly to discuss a range of issues affecting the town. Meeting dates and agendas are available on the website.
- Newsletters: The council publishes a regular newsletter that provides information about the council's activities and events.
The Town Council Office is open to the public from 9.30 am - 12.30 pm Monday - Friday - outside these hours please ring as the office is often staffed.
Purpose-built community space with a main hall, meeting rooms, and council chamber.
- The main hall is a multi-use space with AV equipment and a portable stage.
- There are three meeting rooms of different sizes for small to medium-sized groups.
- The council chamber is a meeting room for public council meetings.
- Main hall with kitchen/servery
- Three meeting rooms
- Council meeting chamber
- Staff office
Hire rooms at the Chantry Centre
Contact the Chantry Centre for more information and to book a space.
Email the bookings team